Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Still waiting...

I'm pretty miserable right now cause I'm pretty sure that I haven't ovulated yet and very worried that I'm not going to.

My BBT this morning was 97.2 (yesterday was 97.6) and I never felt any mittelschmerz. I could have O after I took my BBT at 3:30 this morning and just not felt it. Entirely possible. I just don't think I did. And I didn't really sleep at all last night, so I don't think I would have slept through it.

I'm calling my acupuncturist in about a half hour to see if he can get me in this morning. I was suppose to go tonight, but now I feel like all I've got left is emergency acupuncture.

Anyone got any tricks for me to try... I'm tempted to punch myself in the ovary at this point (if only my pelvis wasn't protecting them).

Please, someone tell me that it took you more than 48 hours to O after your trigger.


Update: Haven't been able to get a hold of the acupuncturist yet, but I did talk to my RE's nurse. She has guaranteed me that I ovulated (just like she did in December). So now I'm going in for a u/s. I will either find out that my body is capable of ovulating and be over joyed or prove to that nurse that it is possible to trigger and not ovulate. Of all the times to hope that I'm wrong, this is on the top of the list.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I found this post that I thought you might be interested in (though I'm sure you've Googled already)... I really hope you O'ed this time! Do you go back before your beta to check prog?