- Standing on the OTHER side of the deck railing
- Trying to get into a hot oven
- Where does the toilet water go after you flush?
- If I keep digging in the litter box will I get to China?
- Eating the fuzz from the purr pad
- Electrical cords are tasty
- Attacking Ambrosia (of course)
I just wish I could get evidence of Bliss' genius ideas.
Ambrosia just lays around and demands to be petted, but Bliss is the adventurer.
Today Ambrosia was getting loved and it occurred to me that I hadn't seen Bliss in while. I asked DH to go look for her. He couldn't find her, so I rolled my eyes and started a more thorough search. It took me all of 2 minutes to realize that she was outside the basement door crying. She fell off the deck.
Laugher is completely appropriate here.
She was fine, I kept telling her that she was going to fall off the deck and she didn't believe me. There is not enough deck edge to stand on the other side of the railing. Maybe now she will have learned her lesson. Probably not.
That was fun! Let's do it again!
I did not push her. I have an alibi. I was in the living room with you the whole time. But I thought about it.