Lots of thoughts today...
- DH gets brownie points... after I was wedged in to go to bed the other night I realized that I forgot to put on socks (feet get cold). So when DH came in to go to bed I asked him if he could get my socks for me. He did me one better and put them on for me. Awe, how sweet.
- I think Bliss has temporarily learned her lesson. I haven't seen her on the other side of the deck railing since the other day. She is also more cuddly lately too.
- I found it highly ironic, and dissappoinging that one of the big members of my churches "pro-life" committee thinks it's alright to leave her dog in her car for an hour (or longer). This really pissed me off. First, dogs are animals, not accessories and shouldn't be left trapped in your car for such long periods of time. Second, as a person so committed to life she should know that it isn't limited to embryos and she's endangering her dog's life. People say you shouldn't treat your pets like children, but maybe some people need to treat their pets a little more like children (this coming from the woman that laughed about her cat falling off the deck the other day). And although I was pissed at the situation, it was cool enough and late enough (and the windows were cracked) that I don't think the dog was in danger, otherwise I would have busted back into church to give her a piece of my mind.
- Then, on my way home I saw a missing dog sign and a dog in my neighborhood that kinda looked like the dog. So I drove back to the sign to check it out again and I realized it wasn't the same dog. I was hoping I might have been able to help that family, but unfortunately no.
- New Boss STILL hasn't sent the email. I'm going to tell him he might as well wait until tomorrow after my appointment (you know, because I would feel better knowing that it's still alive before sending the announcement).
- My list of questions about labor a delivery are getting longer as I get farther into this pregnancy. I didn't worry too much at first, because I didn't think I'd get that far, but maybe I'd better start planning accordingly.
- I'm behind on my reading so I'm bringing my books to work to read on the lunch hour (another reason that New Boss should probably get that email out, otherwise it might look a little weird with me reading "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth").
- Next OB appointment is tomorrow, and I've got quite a list of questions, but I'm going to start off by tattling on the PA for being a moron.