but nothing to blog about.
I'm to that point where I have a thousand thoughts and posts and really no time to blog (bad Amanda, get back to work). But instead I will post a messy melange of thoughts and ask for your forgiveness.
- My house is a mess.
- I felt guilty and called my parents this weekend and told them they could visit for Mother's Day if they wanted. I will regret that.
- I need to clean my house now before my mother shows up and starts making snide comments about my baseboards being dusty.
- My left ovary was hurting for the last couple of days. I haven't really felt anything out of my ovaries in about a year, so it's a weird feeling.
- I wonder if engorged breasts feel anything like breast implants?
- I think too much fenugreek makes me dizzy. I get dizzy when I let down milk.
- Michael rolls over at home for us but not at daycare, causing them to write that he needs improvement on being on his belly or rolling over on his activity slip every day.
- Michael truly "petted" Ambrosia this weekend. It was amazing to watch him grasp her fur and open and close his hand... I think he is really starting to connect what he is touching with what he is seeing.
- Since Michael turned 3 months and is out of the "4th trimester" now, I wonder if I should be worried about spoiling him? I like spoiling him.
- My husband is the best guy in the world. He cleans my breast pump stuff at night, makes dinner, cleans the dishes, helps with the laundry, loads my car, picks grapes for my lunch every night, and he has done ALL of the grocery shopping since Michael was born. Could I be more spoiled?
- Speaking of my husband, he is turning 30 in a couple of days and I don't have a gift for him... I am the worst wife. And forget a party.
- And it's May and I want to dwell on the significance of this month and how much our lives changed last year, but I can't bring myself to do it because that's all I would do if I let myself. And every rose that blooms just reminds me more.